Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Help Setting Up Your Ad Campaign for Conversion Tracking

hisdesireunlocked
Labels (3)

Hello! I am new to this platform and trying to set up an advertising campaign. My aim is to track conversions, but I keep encountering an issue. Every time I click the "conversion" button on the campaign creation page, a pop-up appears saying "We haven't seen any Add to Basket, Checkout, Sign up or Lead events from your conversion data." Then, I am prompted to click on the "set up conversion data" button. However, when I do so, nothing happens, and the page just refreshes. Sometimes, I am shown another pop-up asking if I want to keep the campaign or start a new one, but whatever I click, it also refreshes. I have already verified that all the events on my website are working correctly with the Pinterest Tag Helper. What can I do to resolve this issue? I am eager to use conversion data for my campaign.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @hisdesireunlocked, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Bear in mind that after the event is fired for the first time, you'll need to wait 48 hours for the Conversion Campaign to be available to you.

Y
ou can learn more from our Help Center article, and if you have any questions in the meantime, let me know. 

0 Kudos