Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Letting account holders to delete their ad accounts

theauntra
Just visiting
Labels (4)

If we can provide the opportunity to let the account holder to delete ad accounts, will be a nice feature in order to maintain a good user experience when we are placing ads. Can this be implemented in the system @PinterestJazmin?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

@theauntra Hi Tharindu!

Yes, you can change the name of the ad account by following these steps:

-Click on “Ads” in the navigation bar and then select “Billing” in the dropdown; 
-Change what's written under "Business Name" to something else that will allow you to identify the wrong Ad Account. 
-Click "Save". 

Let us know if you were able to do it!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
theauntra
Just visiting

Thank you @co_cultiv8. I hope we will get this feature on Pinterest soon.

1 Kudo
theauntra
Just visiting

May I ask, at least whether we can rename the ad account? This may help many creators. Can someone please respond to this or direct this to the relevant section please? @pinterest

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

@theauntra Hi Tharindu!

Yes, you can change the name of the ad account by following these steps:

-Click on “Ads” in the navigation bar and then select “Billing” in the dropdown; 
-Change what's written under "Business Name" to something else that will allow you to identify the wrong Ad Account. 
-Click "Save". 

Let us know if you were able to do it!

1 Kudo
theauntra
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestIvania, Can we have the feature to delete unnecessary ad accounts from the Pinterest account?

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @theauntra!

Currently, we don't have the feature to delete ad accounts. Thank you for your feedback, and I will be sharing it internally. 👍

1 Kudo
theauntra
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestIvania 

Why I am asking this is, I have created another ad account since I changed my business name. So I have two ad account which is unnecessary and misleading me most of the time. So I need to get rid of one ad account. Hope this will help the one who has the same issue. Thanks for your understanding.

0 Kudos