Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get more "Saves" on my Pinterest Account?

EllaMaryjaine
Just visiting
Labels (3)

is it possible to get more saves??

Engagements 

Conversations 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Welcome to the PBC😎

I think I understand your question and I am going to answer based on what you have written.

SAVES are definitely possible so long as the CONTENT being CREATED is making Pinners feel like the information is so good that they have to save it and that the information is really answering their questions or addressing their needs. If the content is all about what you do and not about how it can help them I suspect they would be less likely to save your Pins whether they are IDEA PINS or REGULAR PINS.

As a Fitness Coach | CPT I have posted for example workouts or variations on a particular movement and I have found over time those pins are the ones that get saved the most or perhaps if I share information about hiring a Personal Trainer or Red Flags when working out those get saves but for different reasons.

Understanding your audience and their needs and then creating pins that offer solutions always win hands down.

I hope this helps answer your question(s) if you have other questions please come back and post.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi Welcome to the PBC😎

I think I understand your question and I am going to answer based on what you have written.

SAVES are definitely possible so long as the CONTENT being CREATED is making Pinners feel like the information is so good that they have to save it and that the information is really answering their questions or addressing their needs. If the content is all about what you do and not about how it can help them I suspect they would be less likely to save your Pins whether they are IDEA PINS or REGULAR PINS.

As a Fitness Coach | CPT I have posted for example workouts or variations on a particular movement and I have found over time those pins are the ones that get saved the most or perhaps if I share information about hiring a Personal Trainer or Red Flags when working out those get saves but for different reasons.

Understanding your audience and their needs and then creating pins that offer solutions always win hands down.

I hope this helps answer your question(s) if you have other questions please come back and post.

Lisa

2 Kudos