Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

direct purchasing from pinterest and add an offer with 10% off

antydotco

hello

I would like to know if we there are a feature of direct purchasing from Pinterest? and if its possible then what would be the steps to add this feature to business account 

also i want to know how to apply a 10% off cross the shop

thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @antydotco , welcome to the PBC!
At the moment there isn't such a feature.

You can have a shop tab on your Pinterest business account by uploading your products catalog or even by becoming a verified merchant, but you will need to have you own website.
Any promotions you'd be offering would have to be created at website level.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @antydotco

Not sure if this is what you are referring to, but if you are a US-based merchant and have a Shopify store, you can try out Hosted Checkouts via Shopify

This feature allows shoppers to click "buy" from directly on the pin on Pinterest and complete the checkout process on a web view within the Pinterest app.  The requirements to be eligible for this feature are:

- Shopify store has a US billing address
- Member of the Verified Merchant Program
- Uses the Shopify app integration, and has at least one feed with the country set to ‘US’ and the locale set to contain ‘en-US’
- Only has Shopify feeds (does not have active non-Shopify feeds uploaded to Pinterest)
- Accepts returns
- Has an email address for customer support inquiries
- Exceeds monthly checkout conversions threshold (not sure what this threshold is though...)

1 Kudo