Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Can I Claim a Redouble Storefront as my Pinterest Website?

beautyandthesnap
Just visiting

Hi all,

I'm a Redbubble business which means that I do have access to the HTML (I think). As such, I'm wondering if there is any way for me to be able to work with or around the HTML formatting that Pinterest requires to be able to verify that the site is mine. 

Thank you!

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @beautyandthesnap welcome to the PBC. I'm not familar with Redbubble, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to claim beautynthesnap.redbubble.com without access to html. You can upload a html file, but I'm not certain that's possible with Redbubble.

One workaround is to buy a domain name (beautynthesnap.com as an example), and add an DNS TXT record. Your domain provider should be able to do this for you, as this is outside the scope of the PBC. There are some drawbacks to this method, especially if you purchase the domain name through Redbubble.

Try forwarding this help center article to the Redbubble support and ask if they can help, and please return here once you have a solution (or not), I'm sure there will be others having the same issue.

I hope this helps you

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @beautyandthesnap welcome to the PBC. I'm not familar with Redbubble, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to claim beautynthesnap.redbubble.com without access to html. You can upload a html file, but I'm not certain that's possible with Redbubble.

One workaround is to buy a domain name (beautynthesnap.com as an example), and add an DNS TXT record. Your domain provider should be able to do this for you, as this is outside the scope of the PBC. There are some drawbacks to this method, especially if you purchase the domain name through Redbubble.

Try forwarding this help center article to the Redbubble support and ask if they can help, and please return here once you have a solution (or not), I'm sure there will be others having the same issue.

I hope this helps you

2 Kudos
beautyandthesnap
Just visiting

This is really helpful! Thank you so much, Micheal 🙂

1 Kudo
autogenicreform
Just visiting

Hi, I have same question. Could anyone claim Redbubble store as website? It would be much easier to claim red bubble store, so we could use product pin feature in Pinterest.

0 Kudos