Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Blank page after updating Billing information

user_omyaeyiv
Labels (4)

Hi I’m trying to enter my billing information for my advertisement however it sends me to another page which is always blank. I have done everything. Anyone know any solutions thag actually work?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @user_omyaeyiv and welcome to the PBC!

I would suggest following these steps to help you with your issue. 

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. 
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here. 
- Try it from a different browser. 
- Try from another computer (note that for security, business and billing information can only be updated on desktop).
- Disabling any browser extensions one by one. 
- Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running. 
- Make sure that an antivirus present on the computer isn't running any kind of ad blocker. 

You can check if your billing information was added to your account by going to Ads > Billing. 

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos
GemsOFNorth

I have the exact same problem... I have tried optimizing everything you said turning every thing off and allowing ant form of pop up and all that, i have tried on multiple devices and computers aswell but i either gen no response or it opens a new window which in the searchbar says *about:blank*

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @GemsOFNorth, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Since the troubleshooting steps didn't work, what you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these, as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. 

Let us know if you need anything in the meantime and welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

0 Kudos
lunawellbeingclub

I am also having the exact same problem!

0 Kudos
GemsOFNorth

I did make a ticket and they never came back to me, to i trie two more times and they never came back to me and i waited 3-4 days before making a new ticket.

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @GemsOFNorth, thanks for sharing your experience on the community, I completely understand your frustration. 

Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

0 Kudos
lunawellbeingclub

After many weeks of this problem trying to add my Monzo and Natwest debit cards, I set up a virtual personal Wise card. It worked! Hope this helps someone having this frustrating problem. 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hello everyone! 

Sorry for the situation. We were aware of this issue and would like to inform you that it is now resolved.

Let us know if we can help you any further! 

0 Kudos