Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Afilliate Marketing Content Crestor

kimberlypratcher

I’m trying business family for this to click . I was just allowed to join the Amaxon Influencer program because of my 14k plus followers on fb. I’m not business savy or tech savvy but I have a desire to learn . I’m trying to find my niche and surprise myself and my family by being constant and successful. I don’t know where to begin on here. I want to be connected but i need help with concept. So that I can implement. Thank you kindly !! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @kimberlypratcher, welcome to the PBC! 😄 

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to the profile of your family business. 

📌 You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest.

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Give us a shout if you have any questions!

1 Kudo