Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Add team member

healthywavebeauty
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi there,

I am a new member. Please advise how to add a new team member that will be accepted. I have an error every time.

healthywavebeauty_0-1676515714934.png

everything is correct, but not accepted. 

Please help!

Best,

Victoria

2 Kudos
6 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @healthywavebeauty , I can see how frustrated you might be. @PinterestFernanda , can you take a look at this please?

2 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@healthywavebeauty Hi Victoria, welcome to the PBC! 💜

To provide an employee or partner with access, they will also need to have a Pinterest business account. The Help Center article about the Business Access provides more information about this tool. 
The email addresses they've tried to insert are associated with a personal Pinterest account. They'll need to convert their account to business in order to be able to be added as employees. A quick way to convert a Personal Account into a Business Account, is by following these few steps on a desktop: 

1- Log into your personal Pinterest account. 
2 - Convert your personal Pinterest account with this link
3 - Click Continue.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime! 
Thank you for your help @michaelbliss🙌

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Definitely makes sense of having a business account. Thanks for the insight @PinterestFernanda ! It's appreciated!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@healthywavebeauty 

Welcome to the PBC!

Just out of curiosity, does the person you adding have a Pinterest Business Account?

Lisa

1 Kudo
healthywavebeauty
Just visiting

Thank you, everyone, for your help.

I have a business account and would like to invite my assistance with the same domain email as mine. I thought the invited person did not need it any accounts, she would join mine (business). I invited another colleague and its works, but he located in US, mine assistant not in the US, may be its a problem.

1 Kudo
healthywavebeauty
Just visiting

Finally, I was able to add my assistant by her personal email, not business. 

At least it works. :))

1 Kudo