Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Ad disappeared

virescentdesign
Posts regularly

I had an ad campaign totally disappear off my account. There's no record of it in my campaigns, but I have emails stating how it was performing....any idea? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @virescentdesign! 🙂 

When you are checking your ads, make sure that you are using the correct filters, especially the one for dates, and that you are seeing real-time spend.

Also check that your ads are not paused or rejected. 

If you need help with anything else just let me know!

1 Kudo
virescentdesign
Posts regularly

Thank you, I did. It's completely gone from my ad history. The only proof I have are the emails I received about my ad and you can see a drastic change in my impressions when I thought it was running but it had been deleted. I re created the ad, so it is what it is 🙂 

1 Kudo
memorialsbygg

Hi, I just had this problem and I found your question. The same thing just happened to me. I start a campaign through my Shopify store and it runs. I lowered my bid after a few days then it just went like you said, So I ran another with 20 products. Same thing, cept I paused this campaign after a few days, and boom now its gone again. Both Shopify and Pinterest are not even showing that I created any campaign. And even when you go into the billing history there is no record lol , but I am pretty sure it was Pinterst was sending traffic. 

So was yours through shopify as well? and also did you ever get a fix or figure out? Thanks!

0 Kudos