Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Urgent Query: How to unlink current Shop Tab

NYRALondon
Labels (2)

hello hope you are well

i am looking to change my business and need to update my pinterest business account, how do i unlink my current shop tab and add a new one? my new website will be on sellfy- as i am selling digital downloads

if pinterest cant integrate with sellfy- how can i remove the shop tab in general so i can start pinning alternative content

kind regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @NYRALondon 

Welcome to PBC!

1. Here's how to unlink your current SHOP tab. Go to the bottom of the page. https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/create-a-shop

2. Sellfy is not one of Pinterest's approved partners so I don't know if you can integrate as easily as the other merchants. 

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

Thank you and have a nice day. 

0 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@NYRALondon Hi there! 

I have a few recommendations for you:

• If your new business has a different website URL, you will need to claim that domain on a new account. You can 'Add' an account to your current one under settings.
  • Gemstone knowledge Buying guide Metaphysical properties Gemstone Care Guide Perfect gifting occasions.png

You can only upload a product catalog from the claimed website to your account. So you can't populate your Shop Tab with products from another website other then the one you claimed. If you wish to do so then follow the instructions to create a new account above. 

• It looks like Sellfy allows you to connect your own domain to create a URL that you can claim on a new Pinterest account. This will enable the ability to upload a product catalog specific to the digital products you offer there.
  • If you wish to remove your Shop Tab you can do that by disconnecting your data feed by toggling your product catalog from active to paused. This will prevent your feed from updating. Since your Shop Tab is created when you successfully upload your product catalog, disconnecting should prevent your Shop Tab from appearing on your profile.

I hope this helps! 

1 Kudo