Did you mean: 

[Success Story Request] Advertising on Pinterest during the holidays

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

photo-1512389098783-66b81f86e199.jpeg

Hi community! PinterestGabby here. 🙂

I have a request... we're looking for a story to spotlight in the next month around someone who's found success advertising on Pinterest during the holiday season. Know someone that might be a good fit? Is that person you? Feel free to comment on this post or reach out to myself or @PinterestJazmin -- we'd love to hear from you! ❤️

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

4 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can't wait to hear your holiday success stories! 🤗

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
thesimplefolkco

Yes! We have had great success advertising on Pinterest, and during holiday as well. Last year from 11/1-1/31 we had a 3.1 ROAS, which we were quite happy with!

2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @thesimplefolkco, welcome to the PBC! So happy to hear you've been finding success on Pinterest, we'd love to hear more about it. 😊Let us know if you'd be open to sharing your story for our upcoming holiday spotlight!

0 Kudos