Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Small business / encouragement / business needs

aloniebeauty
Loves to help

Hello to all small business owners I am arkeyvia creators of Aloniebeauty better known as MOTIVATIONAL STYLIST…Wanted to say no matter what keep pushing your business. Keep learning and never be afraid to ask for help or more knowledge/tools to help you grow yourself more to grow your business. Always give thanks and appreciate the small wins just like the big WINS.. 

Keep motivated business energy 

5 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@humblelovingsouls Hey you are welcome always …Be proud of yourself for stepping out on faith and doing what you love. Many don’t understand it but as long as you understand it and do what it takes that’s what matters. In life every step won’t be easy but never stop stepping because what is meant for you will happen for you in your life right timing. With a business you will have ups and downs but remember how it makes you happy and learn doing your down time for better growth when it’s your up seasons .. and yes I said seasons because you can have multiple amazing seasons …Keep strength and a driven attitude because blessings are coming your way 😻

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @aloniebeauty for your encouragement, it's appreciated!

1 Kudo
humblelovingsouls
Loves to help

Thank you @aloniebeauty I needed to hear that. I've had my business for a few years and never have had support from family and friends. They think it's a pipedream and that I should get a 9 to 5. I had a 9 to 5 for years and my last job I was in line to become general manager of a small life insurance firm. It was the best job in my entire career. I quit and started my own business because the 9 to 5 didn't make ne happy, I was really bored. I have an entrepreneurial spirit and that's just who I am. I can't lie it is really hard to not have support especially when sales are down ect. I love what I do and the relationships I've made. ❤️

2 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@humblelovingsouls Hey you are welcome always …Be proud of yourself for stepping out on faith and doing what you love. Many don’t understand it but as long as you understand it and do what it takes that’s what matters. In life every step won’t be easy but never stop stepping because what is meant for you will happen for you in your life right timing. With a business you will have ups and downs but remember how it makes you happy and learn doing your down time for better growth when it’s your up seasons .. and yes I said seasons because you can have multiple amazing seasons …Keep strength and a driven attitude because blessings are coming your way 😻

2 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@michaelbliss yw and thank you always for what you give to soooo many .. 

0 Kudos
ettevy425

Thank you!. It pays to be open minded and try to learn as much as possible, especially when you are new at something. I am preaching this to myself, because as a small business owner it can be overwhelming, but I have to remember the end result of why I decided to have my own small business.

Thanks again for the encouragement and of course being grateful is super important.

Yvette Trought

Business: Ettevy

0 Kudos