cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can we change Product photos!

goodenergygirl
Just visiting

Can we please have the option to change the photos for our products?! 

I have journals in my shop and Pinterest is choosing a blank page of my journal or a blank index for my main pic - that's ridiculous! 

I've also tried to change the all products photo "shop image" but it's not working.  

I have actually deleted journals because my page looks so silly. 

Please advise! 

De Beaulieu
0 Kudos
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

Hello @goodenergygirl Pinterest uses an algorithm and user data that determines which image to feature. Unfortunately it doesn't always choose the best image as you've experienced:( 

Pinterest is aware of this problem and is working hard to fix it. Thanks for your patience. Let us know if you need anything else. 

0 Kudos
goodenergygirl
Just visiting

Well, I don't think the algorithm is working properly then - it's choosing the worst pic most of the time.  😞

De Beaulieu
0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @goodenergygirl welcome to PBC! Thanks for your patience, we are so sorry for this, and we absolutely hear you. We are prioritizing this and will share updates with Gabby and Jazmin actively as improvements roll out for the Shopify integration.

With Shopify integration, having multiple images is yet to be fully supported, this means we will pick the main image of the product pin based on Pinterest algorithm combined with user data. 

We definitely know that this is frustrating especially because other platforms let you decide how your products look! We are well aware of this restriction and our team is working on improving the logic behind how the main pin image is selected. We will soon add a functionality that will allow you to pick the main pin image. Along with this, the ability to show multiple images in one pin, a format known as Carousel

We truly appreciate the support and again, our sincerest apology that this experience is not the best! The update has been a long standing work in progress, which is a reminder that all good things take some time and this wait is definitely worth it! 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos