Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Need Help? Introducing the Pinterest Pioneers! Here to Support YOU!

andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hello Pinterest Business Community members!

In order to offer you even more support for your success here on Pinterest, we've added the Pinterest Pioneer Program.

Pioneers were curated for their vast expertise, generosity of their contributions to this community, and willingness to help creators and businesses like you get the results you want with your Pinterest.

Here is to your many achievements in 2022 and creating the life you love! 🥂❤️🎉

Please feel free to reach out to me or the other super amazing Pinterest Pioneers! Tag us, we're here to help you succeed on Pinterest! 🤓📌

@lisammeredith @michaelbliss @bodymindmood @deachicretail @thehalcyonhive @hostesstori @AmericanoCrystals 13.png14.png15.png

14 Kudos
5 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns This is so awesome 🤩 thank you for doing this I love being part of an amazing community. Lisa

5 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

I love this concept! I can see it going places! 

2 Kudos
ThriveMyWay
Just visiting

Hello everyone, I am Georgi and I'm pretty new on Pinterest. I am the founder of ThriveMyWay, a website dedicated to teaching successful digital marketing strategies. I really want to rank my pins higher, and I need your help. Can we re-pin each other's pins? What are the best strategies to do that, or groups and communities? Thank you!

4 Kudos
ravillaexport
Just visiting

Thank you so much for supporting Pinners. 

1 Kudo
Linenlooks
Posts regularly

I can't use help center, can i get help here? 

1 Kudo