Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get paid for Idea Pins?

amazingshopping2020
Just visiting

Hi, How can I get paid per click on my Pinterest  idea pins ?  i've got +50 k clicks on a single idea pin

2 Kudos
6 Replies
amazingshopping2020
Just visiting

Hi, How can I get paid per click on my Pinterest  idea pins ?  i've got +50 k clicks on a single idea pin

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @amazingshopping2020 

1. Now you can tag shoppable products, add affiliate links and include brand partnership tags in your Idea Pins. And soon, you can get paid to create inspiring content with Creator Rewards.

2. See the latest creator news, your analytics, monetization opportunities and more. You'll find the creator hub on your profile page, in the Pinterest app.

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

@amazingshopping2020 you inadvertedly posted this twice:) Your previous question has been answered. Let us know if you need anything else. 

0 Kudos
amazingshopping2020
Just visiting

many thanks @pinterestmarketingexpert , but i live in France ,  tags on idea pins are not available  at the moment 

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

You could try partnering with a company who may be willing to pay when you promote their products with an Idea Pin. Just make sure you disclose that it's a paid partnership if you do so.

5 Kudos
DiyArtProject
Just visiting

I need some info about Creator Rewards. 

I got an offer to complete goals in my Pinterest Creators Hub. I'm working as a creator on Pinterest.

but i never received payment from Pinterest.

1 Kudo