Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: The PBC team wants your feedback on our homepage! 📣

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
5 0 2583

PinterestJoan_0-1678400994743.jpeg

Hey PBC 👋. The community team wants to hear from you!

In order to improve our community experience, our team would appreciate your feedback on the Pinterest Business Community. We’re curious to hear your thoughts around the format, look and feel and how easy it is to find what you’re looking for. We’re all ears and would love to hear your opinions!

Please fill out the quick survey below to help shape the future of our community – any sort of feedback you can share will be helpful! Thank you in advance for making the PBC a better space for everyone ❤️.

>> Share your feedback here <<

26 Comments
victorgreen449
Just visiting

Homepage is good for user experience but you should add community posts on top so users can see it easily. Users have to scroll down to the end to see community posts which is not good.

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @victorgreen449! We're looking to surface more community conversations at the top of our homepage since this is something we've previously heard from other members! Stay tuned 😊.

adambanksseo

This is a great approach to gather feedback from the community on the PBC homepage. It shows that the community team values the opinions and experiences of their users and is committed to continuously improving the platform. By inviting users to provide feedback, they can gain valuable insights into what users like and dislike about the homepage and make changes accordingly. The survey is a quick and easy way for users to share their thoughts, which can ultimately help create a better and more user-friendly experience for everyone. Overall, this is a great way to engage with the community and make them feel heard and valued.

Mansang2002

I need help, other people cant see my profile, my id is like hidden.

JKSHOPDESIGNER
Just visiting

I am happy to be a member of this group, in order to participate and benefit from the experiences of the rest of the members. thanks

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mansang2002, I recommend filing a ticket here so our support team can look into this. Thanks!

yaluracheit

n, y un fallo para mandar los mensajes, retoma e inicio de las palabras repentinamente y pasas, a crear algo que no quieres y estas modificando constantemente mente el texto, este es un ejemplo sin correci'ja

pinstander

Homepage is amazing for user experience but you should add the post in every language or cummunity  

Devjyotyy

How can I communicated on Pinterest aap

digitalbacklinks521
Just visiting

Hey,

I recommended Keep it simple  and user-friendly.

bodiebye

Loving everything so far. But is it really just a pin for a profile pic? 

Am I doing something wrong or is that our only choices? 

ShopFromHeart
Just visiting

Hi, this is a really beautiful concept to connect with each other and explore ideas and can help each other too. @PinterestJoan 

nirmalkumarofficial

How to make money online from Pinterest 

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodiebye, welcome to the PBC! For your community avatar, you can choose the default images available or you can upload your own image. Take a peek at our Getting Started article here, you'll find instructions on how to update your profile photo!

collegeconsultinggreenhaus

this platform is best way to express sites or yourself images and I get a lot of experience from this. You can make a board and that specific board id for specific task.

But here is my website take times for loading 

mrsmartseo

"Great website! I love the clean design and easy navigation. The content is informative and engaging, providing valuable information. The visuals are visually appealing, and the site loads quickly. Well done! Keep up the good work!"

imsamkhan0300
Just visiting

It's great to see your team's commitment to improving the user experience. I'll complete the survey to help contribute to making the PBC community even better for everyone.

noumanahmed8315
Just visiting

i love to work on pinterest app its very helpfull content and easy to watch everybody on high HD form.

patricfranks1975
Posts regularly

Hey Pinterest Joan how do I add text that can pop up on live pinterest video Is there a certain program  I should use?

selkjennifer08
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I am just starting on Pinterest...hoping to inspire sales with acrylic paint pour and fluid art and also with custom-made oil paintings of pets. I'm excited to get going with Pinterest and be a loyal and trusted member!

selten22
Just visiting

Добрый день! На Pinterest  уже давно, мне все очень нравится. Сейчас хочу попробовать себя в Pinterest Business. Пока много нового и не все сразу понятно, но думаю со временем разберусь. Надеюсь найти здесь много новых друзей. 

Cokoblvck

Still Trying to Navigate and Understand this Space but from what I've seen so far, it's cool

ns3100006

I like this site that helps me to find my interests and thing

saharadesertkingdom

Love everythings so far.

INQUISITIVEHE
Just visiting

Thank you for the opportunity.We have a voice to help others our purpose