Wrongly flagged as spam

thegreenlootpin
Just visiting

Hi there!

I strongly believe that my account was wrongly flagged as "low-quality" or spam, resulting in my pins disappearing from search and new pins not getting any impressions.

Could you please check if that's the case and help reverse it?

Thank you for your help in advance!

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
askmisswhimsical

That has been happening with me as well. My new pins were getting 30-50 clicks within seconds of going live on the platform but now, NOTHING!! Even the old pins have disappeared from the search.

My traffic has completely tanked in the last 4 days. 

Would be great if you could help!! @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice  

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @thegreenlootpin and @askmisswhimsical -- thanks for reaching out on the community about this and sorry to hear you're having this experience using Pinterest. If you haven't already, please file a ticket with our support team. This help center form will link you to the team that handles these specific issues.  👍

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
thegreenlootpin
Just visiting

Thank you so much Gabby! Is this a different customer service team? I noticed that this e-mail has "Business" in the name. It also states that they will answer within 1-3 business days.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thegreenlootpin you're welcome! This link will take you to our escalations team who handle inquiries like this. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos