Why do I have multiple country Logins?

StudioThreeD
Just visiting

I went to change my password and saw that I have several logins for different countries. pinterest.ca, pinterest.uk, pinterest.de, pinterest.au

Does this mean that I have several business accounts? It took me a couple of hours to change my password because it kept defaulting to different accounts, then locked me out. 

My traffic has been dead compared to last year and I have 1,000 more Pins. Is this related? Can I delete the other logins and clean this up? Thanks!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@StudioThreeD 

Hi there ✋🏻 Glad you made it to the PBC🥳

I read your post and I have to admit I can see why you posted in the PBC, its truly a unique and different? situation.

If I understand what your asking you would have to go to each login individually access each account and then delete each account until your left with the account you want. As you move through the deletion process you will need accurate login credentials for each and once you have initiated the process Pinterest will review your deletion request and approve it providing all is accurate. The deletion happens on Pinterest side and is not instant. Given the number of countries it may take some time.

I think that getting rid of the other accounts | logins may help your traffic but honestly as is the case for all of us “the numbers” go up and down and sometimes will drop down for a while. The best advice I can give you is to be patient and keep pinning (to ONE account) consistently without over pinning, I say this because the natural tendency is to pin more when the numbers go down but consider using Idea Pins if you don’t already and if you don’t click the link above to see more about Idea Pins | Pin Creation & more. When you get to the Creator Page you will find:

• Get started
  • Create content
  • Follow best practices
  • Grow your audience
  • Review your performance
  • Monetize your content

I hope this helps you and you are able to do what you need to do. If you have any other questions please come back and ask or share.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@StudioThreeD 

Hi there ✋🏻 Glad you made it to the PBC🥳

I read your post and I have to admit I can see why you posted in the PBC, its truly a unique and different? situation.

If I understand what your asking you would have to go to each login individually access each account and then delete each account until your left with the account you want. As you move through the deletion process you will need accurate login credentials for each and once you have initiated the process Pinterest will review your deletion request and approve it providing all is accurate. The deletion happens on Pinterest side and is not instant. Given the number of countries it may take some time.

I think that getting rid of the other accounts | logins may help your traffic but honestly as is the case for all of us “the numbers” go up and down and sometimes will drop down for a while. The best advice I can give you is to be patient and keep pinning (to ONE account) consistently without over pinning, I say this because the natural tendency is to pin more when the numbers go down but consider using Idea Pins if you don’t already and if you don’t click the link above to see more about Idea Pins | Pin Creation & more. When you get to the Creator Page you will find:

• Get started
  • Create content
  • Follow best practices
  • Grow your audience
  • Review your performance
  • Monetize your content

I hope this helps you and you are able to do what you need to do. If you have any other questions please come back and ask or share.

Lisa

If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
StudioThreeD
Just visiting

@bodymindmood  Lisa - Thank you so much for your response. I will follow your instructions and see if I can get this down to just one account. I neglected to mention above that I often do searches in  German if I don't know the English word so maybe that had something to do with these other accounts. Anyway, your help very much appreciated. Jason

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@StudioThreeD 

Hi there - sorry for the late response

I am really glad I was able to help, I don't know if the searches in other languages impact or not.

One account I think is the best way to approach this.

If you need anything else please come back to the PBC and ask there are some great people here in the community that can provide a lot of help.

Lisa

0 Kudos