cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What time should I schedule my pins and how many pins should I upload to a board each day?

gloriasdesigns
Just visiting

Hi PBC!

I am a new content creator and I am interested in how I can reach more people through uploading at a different time? I heard that uploading at certain parts of the day can help increase my pin's reach. However, I'm not sure what times will work best for me. Can you help me determine what time should I schedule my pins? I hope this question makes sense and helps other creators like me. Thank you!

follow my pinterest! @gloriasdesigns
1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome, @gloriasdesigns!

The best possible strategy is to test pinning times and track your pins metrics to identify the best time to pin for your account. 

However, here are some general guidelines if you are a US-based account -

• 80% of the population is in Eastern and Central time zones. Whatever your time zone is, adjust accordingly.
  • Pinterest users are on the platform in the evenings and spare time, especially on weekends. This is usually when people are planning their projects.

8 am to 11 am is widely considered the peak times, with Saturdays being the best day to pin.

Another thing to keep in mind is the audience for your niche.

• Are they stay-at-home moms?
  • Are they entrepreneurs?
  • Are they health coaches?

Each of these audiences has different lifestyles that dictate when they might be using the platform.

Keeping all these in mind as you test will help identify the best times for you to pin your content to maximize its reach to your audience.

I hope this helps! 🤓📌

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
3 Replies
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome, @gloriasdesigns!

The best possible strategy is to test pinning times and track your pins metrics to identify the best time to pin for your account. 

However, here are some general guidelines if you are a US-based account -

• 80% of the population is in Eastern and Central time zones. Whatever your time zone is, adjust accordingly.
  • Pinterest users are on the platform in the evenings and spare time, especially on weekends. This is usually when people are planning their projects.

8 am to 11 am is widely considered the peak times, with Saturdays being the best day to pin.

Another thing to keep in mind is the audience for your niche.

• Are they stay-at-home moms?
  • Are they entrepreneurs?
  • Are they health coaches?

Each of these audiences has different lifestyles that dictate when they might be using the platform.

Keeping all these in mind as you test will help identify the best times for you to pin your content to maximize its reach to your audience.

I hope this helps! 🤓📌

4 Kudos
gloriasdesigns
Just visiting

Thank you so much @andrealidesigns for this amazing and quick response! This is literally what I have been looking for this entire time! I look forward to trying this out ! <33

follow my pinterest! @gloriasdesigns
2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You're welcome @gloriasdesigns

Happy to help! 🤓📌

1 Kudo