cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Difference?

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades
Labels (1)

What's the difference between Business Chat & Creator Chat?

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @foodiehomechef , thanks for the question. 🙂 The main difference between business and creator chat is how you're using Pinterest. I'll share a couple of examples to help give you an idea of the two spaces.

Example 1 -  You work for a business as a marketing manager, or you're a one-woman shop and handle all your social media and advertising yourself. You are actively using your Pinterest business account to grow your business on Pinterest through paid advertising and want to use all the tools available to you to optimize your budget. This use case might align more with the support and conversations provided in Business chat. 

Example 2 - In this one maybe you are a blogger or food writer. You might use Pinterest to share recipes you've created or the blog you wrote on reducing single-use plastics. You create rich, inspirational content for pinners. You are actively using your Pinterest business account to build your brand through organic promotion and want to make sure your pins are the first to be surfaced. This use case might find the conversations in Creator chat helpful. 

Either way (or even if you consider yourself both!) you are welcome to participate in all conversations that pique your interest.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @foodiehomechef , thanks for the question. 🙂 The main difference between business and creator chat is how you're using Pinterest. I'll share a couple of examples to help give you an idea of the two spaces.

Example 1 -  You work for a business as a marketing manager, or you're a one-woman shop and handle all your social media and advertising yourself. You are actively using your Pinterest business account to grow your business on Pinterest through paid advertising and want to use all the tools available to you to optimize your budget. This use case might align more with the support and conversations provided in Business chat. 

Example 2 - In this one maybe you are a blogger or food writer. You might use Pinterest to share recipes you've created or the blog you wrote on reducing single-use plastics. You create rich, inspirational content for pinners. You are actively using your Pinterest business account to build your brand through organic promotion and want to make sure your pins are the first to be surfaced. This use case might find the conversations in Creator chat helpful. 

Either way (or even if you consider yourself both!) you are welcome to participate in all conversations that pique your interest.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @PinterestJanice, thanks so much for clarifying that! I guess I fit better into the Creator chat. Since I've only been posting in the Business chat, would it be alright if I repeat a couple of my posts into the Creator area... or should I just move along? Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Simone

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef we can help with this! If you'd like, we can move the posts + comments to the Creator chat vs having duplicative content in both spaces. Let us know which threads and we can adjust that for ya. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef, done! 🤗

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Excellent, thanks so much @PinterestGabby !

1 Kudo