Did you mean: 

Website Traffic

sjdesignscc
Just visiting

Your niche sounds interesting. 

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@fortyyoung  Yeah I have the same problem as well. Would love to hear some tips.

0 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

I do agree curiosity is very useful.

I have experienced asking questions in the Pin to create curiosity and it has ran afoul of some censor rule within Pinterest and Ad rejected. Never learned what triggered that as CS seemed unable to answer that either. So mostly just saying words in Pin while good, and asking questions or whatever you do to create curiosity, in the past at least, has been a problem for some at times.

I have created Pins then Ad from Pin and had a Pin be 97% the same as a previous Ad, changed 1-2 words and then had 20x better results. Words, subtle changes can matter a lot. Perhaps if had a section in here where a member can ask others for constructive comments on their Pins, details, words etc, that could be most elucidating. I believe real help can occur that way.

Cheers

1 Kudo
marketing7062
Just visiting

I think  what you describe is almost universal.

I suspect that more people had decent incomes a lot of issues for us all would go away.

I did live during a time when most everyone had disposable money and everything was better, easier and happier.

0 Kudos
RealWoodFloorsWP
Posts regularly

Yes, they do! If you look as the headlines as a teaser or a "shop Now" Button that will attract people to click on your photo and follow it to whatever you are trying to tell them.

Everyone likes to look at great photos but if they can gain value by clicking to your site that is one of the most Valuable type of content.

1 Kudo
fortyyoung
Just visiting

Can anyone use the "shop now" feature? Meaning can I link it to my Like To Know It account?

0 Kudos