cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Traffic

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Do you really see a difference in your website traffic based on pin format? What helps you convert from them looking at your pin to following through? 

4 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

If you use text overlay on your pins then THIS is what gets them to click and leave Pinterest (not an easy task).

People are browsing through hundreds of pins (and unless they are actively searching) then getting them to click has to do one of two things. Offer them the solution or introduce them to a problem. Here's an example - "Here's How I Grew My Email List By 500 Subscribers In Only 30 Days" this offers the solution to a business owner who is looking to grow her list fast. The other one could be "Here's Why Your Email List Isn't Growing..." introduces the problem in the mind of the business owner who can't seem to grow her list.

Basically... you need to use headlines that cause curiosity. They can't help but click because they need to know your secret.😉

I could give you some more specific help if you could tell me what niche you're in? Or what are your pins about? 

Kyla - Dish It Out Social

profile pic (new).png

9 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@dishitoutsocial nailed it! Sparking curiosity is the key to getting those clicks.

I would also add that it helps to keep your niche/audience in mind when designing pins. What are your audience demographics? What type of content are they pinning? I try to keep this in mind as well when I'm designing my pins. Different audiences have different reactions to photos, colors and even fonts too!

I realize this is slightly out of the box thinking but you'd be surprised at how much of an impact all those elements can have! I'd be more inclined to click on certain pins over others (due to design), even if they had the same message. 

Thanks!!
Liz

? https://owlbbaking.com
5 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I get lot of people clicking on my pins to my site but they never stay very long. I also get lots of "clicks" but not many saves. I'm interested to hear people's responses to this 🙂

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love the comment about creating headlines that draw curiosity, could not agree more, @dishitoutsocial!

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes definitely! I actually will create 3-4 pin graphic designs for one of my blog posts. Ranging from a different color/look to changing up the title within it.  From there you can somewhat 'test' the graphics to get a better idea on which look/title performs the best 😉 

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Soooo very true!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Awesome! I thought I was using click worthy titles but I guess I need to keep trying. I have a faith based niche so I try to make titles like “5 reasons why the vision fails” etc. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

100% correct , attractive headline do attract attention.  

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

I do this too! 🙂 

1 Kudo