Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website link randomly blocked.

thelivehim
Posts regularly
Labels (2)

Hey everyone! 

I have been working hard for almost a year on my Pinterest account. A few days ago, my Pinterest account spiked with heavy traffic. I went from 100k impressions to 500k impressions a day. When this happened, my website link was blocked due to spam.

However, my website link is just a blog that posts religious testimonies and Bible verses. There’s minimal ads.

I submitted a ticket the same day it happened (maybe 4 days ago) and I haven’t received anything.

I am just curious if there’s anything I should be doing to get my link back up. Also, is there anything I can do differently to ensure this doesn’t happen again?

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @thelivehim ! Sorry to hear you were affected, sometimes good accounts get caught up in the spam filter. 😞 Please know you can always reach out to us for help if that happens. I escalated this internally and received confirmation the ban was lifted. You should be all set. Please let me know if there's anything else. 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Wealthynwiseblog
Just visiting

I've had this happen as well.  Keep trying to contact support.  It may take a while for them to respond and one they do, it may be an autoresponder that says that they are not restoring your account.  If you message a few times, you may get to speak with an actual person who can see that your site is not spam.

1 Kudo
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @thelivehim ! Sorry to hear you were affected, sometimes good accounts get caught up in the spam filter. 😞 Please know you can always reach out to us for help if that happens. I escalated this internally and received confirmation the ban was lifted. You should be all set. Please let me know if there's anything else. 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
thelivehim
Posts regularly

Wow, I am beyond thankful for this! I truly appreciate the support. 

Once again, thank you so much!

God bless!

1 Kudo
shopadika

Hey @PinterestJanice,

Could you help me out? We're having the same issue on our page!

Most of our links are being blocked. Although some which are blocked for me, my colleague is able to access. So not sure why this is happening. Our links are redirect links due to geographic position, that could have something to do with it. But we're just an e-commerce site, absolutely not spam! I also submitted a ticket but have not heard back from anyone - can anyone help me out please? I can be reached via email at [email address removed]

Please help 🙂

Thanks!

Amit

0 Kudos