Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Link not opening when clicked

healthresource4u
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hi,

I like to know if promoted pins can make website block . I am not sure but may be this happened for me .

On 10th of January 2020 , suddenly my website got blocked and on 14th of January 2020 , i realized traffic from pinterest is zero both organic and paid.

I released something wrong has happened and saw none of my pins are opening.

Immediate i contacted support team and on 17th Of January , i got email that , there Spam filter wrongly blocked my website. So i got relieved and started Ads again

But now again on 24th , same happened and website is not opening.

Now again i contacted support and waiting for reply. Already 4 days passed still waiting.

Not sure what is going on.

Is there anybody can help any way.

P.S. Sorry for posting this again as did not get any reply!

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
healthresource4u
Just visiting

Can anyone help.

For 5 days no answers from support team. I have submitted fresh ticket yesterday night again.

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @healthresource4u ! So sorry we didn't catch this yesterday. Please tag or PM @PinterestGabby or me if you need anything. I want to make sure you get the help you need. 🙂 I was able to escalate this internally and get the block removed. You should be all set. 🙂

0 Kudos
healthresource4u
Just visiting

Thank you very much. Really appreciate your help . Issue is now resolve thanks to you . Creating this community is the best thing Pinterest done , where we can get help asap.

1 Kudo