Website Link Blocked

thebookspdf
Just visiting

I have a blog that is about sharing reviews of different books. But due to some mistakes, Pinterest has blocked my website URL  for sharing. How to unblock that website from Pinterest?

My site URL is https://thebookspdf.net/ 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @thebookspdf and welcome to the PBC!

I appreciate your assistance @miggondotcom!

@thebookspdf I just tried to pin from your website and everything seems to be working properly.

Here's the link to the Pin I just saved from your website: www.pinterest.com/pin/1053279431573542772

If you continue to experience an issue pinning from your website, like @miggondotcom suggested, I also recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, in order for them to investigate what's causing your issue.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

Visit Pinterest Help Center and write your concern in details. If everything is fine and if your site has been blocked mistakenly, they will open it. here is their support link https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

3 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @thebookspdf and welcome to the PBC!

I appreciate your assistance @miggondotcom!

@thebookspdf I just tried to pin from your website and everything seems to be working properly.

Here's the link to the Pin I just saved from your website: www.pinterest.com/pin/1053279431573542772

If you continue to experience an issue pinning from your website, like @miggondotcom suggested, I also recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, in order for them to investigate what's causing your issue.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo