cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Pins-How long before approval?

therealsouthamerica
Problem-solver

Hi there friend @divinehostess I am really glad your here.....

I have seen lots of conversations on this I am usually 24 hours but never any longer some people have said 3-4 days which is a lot but I haven't had that yet (fingers crossed). Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
0 Kudos
myweddinginspire
Just visiting

Video is up and running now-Yay!!!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hurray @myweddinginspire!! Great to hear. @typicallytopical how about for you? @divinehostess are you still waiting for your videos to be approved, too? We have been hearing reports of this so wanting to keep everyone who has mentioned this issue on the same thread to keep track. 🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Video pins now seem to be up and running again! My older ones too have now been approved 🙂

1 Kudo
divinehostess
Just visiting

It is approved. It took about 48 hours. In the past it has been no more than 4 hours @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear, @typicallytopical and @divinehostess! I'll be sure to make a note to share with our team for how long that took for approval. Our review process is a 24 hour turnaround so 48 hours is definitely a bit longer than normal. 🙂 Thank you both for reporting so we could flag it with our teams, really appreciate it! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Problem-solver

@myweddinginspire @divinehostess @typicallytopical @cinderyl Hi there question did you upload your videos from your computer or through a Video app like Vimeo? I had some difficulty uploading directly from the app so I downloaded the video I made and then created a pin approval time was 24 hours which for what its worth is in Pinterest Guidelines I made a short video below if your interested - Lisa😁

Video Pin Guidelines

0 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica direct from desktop for me, never had an issue before though. The only time I had to wait the full 24 hours was when my account was new and still growing.

Last week though, video pins took around 3-4 days for approval which was a little unusual. Seems to be okay now!

2 Kudos
divinehostess
Just visiting

I uploaded from the app @therealsouthamerica 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Problem-solver

@divinehostess @typicallytopical - I was curious because I did have a problem from Vimeo to Pinterest so I dowloaded to my computer and uploaded as a pin that was yesterday and it was approved at 11pm last night I made a video this morning and it was approved about an hour ago its 4:20pm here but used the same process for uploading the video - Approval time is somewhere between 6-8 hrs right now which last week I had 2 videos that took the full 24 hours.

2 Kudos