cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Pins-How long before approval?

Just visiting
Labels (1)

I uploaded a video pin last year and was going to place an ad on it and looking back,it's still waiting on approval! 
I uploaded another pin yesterday and am waiting on approval.

As a rule, how how long does approval/rejection normally take for a video pin?

Thanks

0 Kudos
31 Replies
Problem-solver

Hi There!  @myweddinginspire 

It usually gets approval during the day. Delete that one and upload it again, maybe some erros occured during publising your pin. Obviously it shouldn't take a year them to approve it)) And check if video pins are available in your country or not? Maybe your profile doesn't have accsess to publish video pins. Good Luck!

1 Kudo

Starting 2 days ago, some of my video pins are taking forever to be reviewed. More than 24 hours. This has never happened to me before. 

Tried to reach through the help but not get much feedback. 

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Thank you!

2 Kudos
Problem-solver

@cinderyl Hi there it has happened to me a number of times but no worries they do get to them and I generally haven't had to wait too long maybe a day and a half (longest time) and that only happened once but I can only assume they are busy perhaps more people are using video? - I hope this helps you I know sometimes it can be frustrating. Glad you came to the community best place to ask these questions. Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
0 Kudos
Just visiting

Great thanks.Will do

0 Kudos
Just visiting

Ok. So I was sitting at 72 hours and counting so I deleted it and re uploaded.

I did see this in the community guidelines "Once your video Pin is created, Pinterest will review it within 24 hours to make sure it doesn’t violate our Community Guidelines."    Not in my case.....

Fingers crossed this time. Will keep you posted.

0 Kudos
Loves to help

@myweddinginspire I'm also now having the same issue. Video pins aren't being approved, even after days of sitting there. Used to be instant for me. Did deleting and re-uploading them help or no? 

There's quite a few people also mentioning this on Twitter and Reddit, so must be a wider issue rather than just our accounts.

0 Kudos
Loves to help

@cinderyl Hey! I'm also facing this issue as of 3-4 days ago. Used to be approved instantly or within the hour. I've had videos stuck in review for over 4 days now, no change. I've emailed support, hoping they come back with some kind of solution. Seems so unusual!

0 Kudos
Just visiting

The first one I did about a year ago is still sitting there. the 2nd one was 3 days ago and now deleted. The 3rd was earlier today so we'll see.......

1 Kudo
Just visiting

Normally my pins get approved fairly quickly. This time it has been over 24 hours:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/224757837641596472

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/224757837641594386

1 Kudo