cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program - Issue

shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Hello!

I have recently applied to be a verified merchant on Pinterest and am having issues getting the blue checkmark. I have been reaching out regarding this matter since last week and have received little to no help. My tickets have been closed without really helping me solve the issue or answering my questions.

I have made sure (and will attach screenshots) that my domain has been claimed , my tag is installed and healthy and that my catalog has been approved. All 3 things are checked off on my Business hub…

HOWEVER… I have a notification on my business hub stating “NEEDS ATTENTION” above “verified merchant status.

I do not know what exactly needs attention. I have gone over the guidelines and have a clear return and shipping policy, a clear contact email and contact form. I do not promote nor sell any unsafe or illegal content.  Also I just removed any out of stock product from my Shopify inventory.

I do not see how I am not following the guideline and would like for someone to tell me the exact reason I am to being verified and how to solve it.

I have the shop tab on my profile, and prices displayed so I really cant seem to figure out why the blue checkmark is not showing up.

Hoping to get some answers and help over this! 🙂 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shopclaricielo! Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I recommend reaching out once more to the VMP team by filing a ticket and continue working with them so they can review your account. Once you filed the new ticket please share the ticket ID so we can help escalate internally. Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Hello, I applied to the verified merchant program, got an email stating i was approved, and never got the blue check mark. I have been reaching out to support all week and have had zero luck fixing my issue. My tag is installed, my catalog was approved. All 3 requirements are checked green. @PinterestSupport

I have an alert under Verified merchant status saying "needs attention" yet I have already been approved and my approval has also been stated on my Shopify app. I can't submit anything I dont even see a link for that and I dont even know what "needs attention" How can we go about this? 

I really hope to hear from you soon!

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Hello, I applied to the verified merchant program, got an email stating i was approved, and never got the blue check mark. I have been reaching out to support all week and have had zero luck fixing my issue. My tag is installed, my catalog was approved. All 3 requirements are checked green. @PinterestSupport

I have an alert under Verified merchant status saying "needs attention" yet I have already been approved and my approval has also been stated on my Shopify app. I can't submit anything I dont even see a link for that and I dont even know what "needs attention" How can we go about this? 

I really hope to hear from you soon! @PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

I have been sending them emails almost everyday for the past week and not one person has helped me. All I get is vague answers, and that they are gonna send my request to a higher team. So dissapointing

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shopclaricielo! Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I recommend reaching out once more to the VMP team by filing a ticket and continue working with them so they can review your account. Once you filed the new ticket please share the ticket ID so we can help escalate internally. Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

For some wild reason now I cant even post anything, this is getting very strange...In regards to the ticket number all I have gotten was

Request #10627054 "Merchant Verification Issues" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #10627054:

This request was closed and merged into request #10627094 "Merchant Verification Issues"

thank you so much for your reply it means a lot 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shopclaricielo I've confirmed with the VMP team that your ticket (#10627094) is open and currently being worked on. Rest assured, the team is working to resolve this issue and they will follow up with you when there is an update. We appreciate your patience!

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Thank you so much!!!!! I have one last question...Pinterest wont let me post anything. I dont know if they blocked me from posting or what is going on? I posted 1 Idea Pin today and since then It has blocked me from posting from my Iphone and laptop. It loads for minutes and then tells me a message. Will attach and image...do you think I've been blocked? Can you ask them? @PinterestJazmin , thank you again for answering me. I really appreciate it.Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 12.37.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 12.01.10 PM.png

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shopclaricielo thanks for brining this to our attention! You have not been blocked. Pin creation is temporarily down and our engineering team is working to resolve this issue ASAP. We appreciate your patience! 

1 Kudo
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Omg you are seriously so helpful!!! Thank you x a million! Happy Holidays!

1 Kudo