cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program - In-progress

reinhardliem
Just visiting

Dear Pinterest,

@PinterestSupport @PinterestDebora @PinterestAya @PinterestJazmin @PinterestJanice 

We've applied for the Verified Merchant Program on the last 5th of October, we've been waiting in patience, but it's still in progress status until now.

The status is as shown below:

In-progressIn-progress

Verified Merchant StatusVerified Merchant Status

We would really appreciate some help with that.

Here's the link to our profile: https://www.pinterest.com/reinhardliem/

Thank you,
Reinhard Liem Team

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDebora

Hi @reinhardliem welcome to PBC! I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know if it works out! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestDebora

Hi @reinhardliem welcome to PBC! I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know if it works out! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
reinhardliem
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDebora, Thank you for your review and reply.

To follow up on how it worked out, they told us to wait for the application To be reviewed; they said, "There’s certainly been a lot of excitement about the program recently, and we’ve received an influx of applications doing application review times a bit longer than usual."

We wish we could give better news in this thread.

Thank you,

Adeline - The Reinhard Liem Team

0 Kudos