cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL Constantly Blocked

SaltySideDish
Just visiting

Last month, for the first time ever, my URL was blocked. I got no message on it, just all of a sudden you could not search any keyword and find any of my pins (I am a food blogger, so I have 100s). My account wasnt closed down so it was hard to identify the issue. Coincidentally at the same time, I had been filing a lot of DCMAs for my content being stolen - so my assumption was that someone retaliated by marking me as spam and a pinterest bot must have grabbed me. In any case, it took 2 weeks to get unblocked and have my pins back in search. This was around beginning of May.

Just all of a sudden all my old pins were back in the same spots and showing up if you search. 

All was well until today...again first of the month, and bam, all my pins are now gone out of search again. I am not talking losing ranking, I am talking all my pins OUT of any search key term - interestingly it never affects my videos, just image pins. 

Is something happening at the beginning of the month with my account - I can find literally no reason that I keep getting marked spam. I create highly searched, very high quality and custom content and manually pin stories, videos, images - I dont even use Tailwind. 

Is this a glitch with Pinterest or my account? Every time I talk to Pinterest customer service it takes days and days to get unblocked and weeks for my pins to go back to normal. 

Does this happen to anyone else?

SaltySideDish.com
1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi there, we've spoken through private messages but I just wanted to respond here as well. You've provided me with two fabulous points of feedback that I'm going to pass along to those teams. @PinterestGabby and I take advocating for everyone here very seriously but we can't do that as effectively if we don't understand the pain points you run into. So sharing your issue with us, even as frustrating as it must be for you, helps us dig in and share information with the teams who can make a difference. We're not magical though (even though we think we're pretty fab). Unfortunately, change takes time but we are 100% taking your voices to the teams who work on these products. Thank you for being so open and honest with us, we want to help. 

1 Kudo
SaltySideDish
Just visiting

@PinterestJanice  you should read this thread - because I am not the only one and looks like flagged on June 1st happened to a ton of legit bloggers - https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/business-chat/quot-bug-quot-in-system-removing-pins-from-public-s...

SaltySideDish.com
2 Kudos