cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to respond to Pin comments

easybudgetrecipes
Just visiting

Is anyone else having this problem?  For the past 2 days I've been unable to respond to my comments on my pins or stories.  I type up my response and hit the red arrow.  The arrow will fade but if I leave the page my response disappears!

You'll notice people also want to be able to click a link, in stories, to bring them to the recipe, so has there been any word on when that will be available?

Thank you for any help!

Beth

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback and flagging the issue with adding a link, @easybudgetrecipes! This is actually a known issue and our team is working on a fix. 🤞

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

Are you able to respond now?

0 Kudos
easybudgetrecipes
Just visiting

Hi!  I am able to respond but if I put my website address in the response, it will not go through.  Which is frustrating as spammers are able to put their website address in the comment section of my pin!  Hope that gets fixed at some point!

@PinterestGabby 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback and flagging the issue with adding a link, @easybudgetrecipes! This is actually a known issue and our team is working on a fix. 🤞

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

Has this problem been fixed and I’m the only one who is still unable to read comments on my own pins? This hasn’t been bumped since last September? I’m getting so frustrated. I’m getting comments on my pins but can’t see them. I’ve tried to see the comments on a laptop and iPad and iPhone. In every case it’s like they’re invisible. Then when I try to leave comments on other peoples pins, and it doesn’t show up. What is going on?

1 Kudo