cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create pins

artbyyolanda
Just visiting

Hi.  Hoping someone can help, maybe someone had the same problem and it was resolved.  I am unable to create pins at the moment.  I click on "create" and click on the image I want to add, then fill in the title and description but when I click on the board to save it to, I just get a white screen.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Has anyone had this problem and worked out what the problem is?  I am able to save pins, but not create them.  Thanks. 

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FloralDesignsbyCG
Just visiting

Hi artbyyolanda:  Just wanted to let you know that this issue has been happening for a few days.   Check out this link:   https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/support-and-questions/not-pinning-to-board/m-p/20067#M4661     Many more are having the same problems.   I posted an email I received yesterday saying it is a Pinterest glitch and they are working on it.   🙂   

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
FloralDesignsbyCG
Just visiting

Hi artbyyolanda:  Just wanted to let you know that this issue has been happening for a few days.   Check out this link:   https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/support-and-questions/not-pinning-to-board/m-p/20067#M4661     Many more are having the same problems.   I posted an email I received yesterday saying it is a Pinterest glitch and they are working on it.   🙂   

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
merriusc

Hi. I have been facing the same issue. When i want to create pins of Video Streaming and try to save it, it does not work. If someone can help me? Thanks.

1 Kudo
artbyyolanda
Just visiting

Thanks for letting me know FloralDesignsbyCG.  Good to know it's not just me.  

1 Kudo
Redbubbleinfo247
1 Kudo
Redbubbleinfo247

Use Canva

0 Kudos
cheemaumairsaeed

Do not worry. Its happens to me to while working on jaa lifestyle login pins. Its a glitch and will be resolved soon.

0 Kudos