cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical turnaround time for support tickets?

pourmyparty
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hey, guys. I filed a support ticket 13 days ago, but still have not gotten a response. Is that typical?

I am trying to figure out why my traffic/impressions suddenly vanished to all of my pins starting on May 28 and has not returned. I havent gotten any sort of alert from Pinterest that I am in violation of terms.

I use the Tailwind scheduler to post about 2/3 fresh pins + 1/3 re-pins, pin daily with 2+ days between posting the same pin to a second board, and no more than 10x boards per pin, 3-5 hashtags per pin, and feel like I am abiding by Pinterest guidelines, but perhaps I am still doing something wrong?

As a one-person operation, I need to be prudent with my time, and while I feel like Pinterest is a great fit for my audience (in the wedding space), it's tough to justify without any real value return. Would love to resolve this and keep pinning...

1 Kudo
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pourmyparty, welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Could you share the ticket # so we can track and escalate on our end? The number should be located in your email. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
pourmyparty
Just visiting

Hey, Gabby. Really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

No obvious ticket number was included in the email, but the email address itself did contain what appears to be a unique code "id5525604".

Is that helpful or are you in need of something else? Thanks again!

-Brian

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pourmyparty Hey Brian, this is an example of what a support ticket would look like via email. You can see the request # in the copy. Hope that helps! 

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.00.28 PM.png

0 Kudos
pourmyparty
Just visiting

Hi there. That does not look at all like the email I got:

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 5.35.43 PM.png

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pourmyparty, I was able to locate your ticket and escalated to our team who will be in touch. Let me know if you have questions in the meantime. Thank you! 

0 Kudos