cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Claiming my YouTube channel

PlantShopAfrica

Good day everyone,

When I try to claim my YouTube channel in Pinterest -> Settings -> Claim, I am promopted to connect the relevant Google account (which I do), and then I am faced with the error message: "This YouTube channel is already linked to a Pinterest account."

Is there a way I can get help with this? I don't recall claiming this YouTube channel on a different account. I have checked the other account I have, and it is not claimed on that Account.

I'd sincerely appreciate any help!

I managed to claim my website and Instagram account successfully.

Thank you kindly!

Best regards,

Jethro

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @PlantShopAfrica and welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for the help @simplepinmedia, you're absolutely correct. 

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your issue.

Please click here, to get in touch with the correct team regarding your issue.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Hi Jethro @PlantShopAfrica!

This is something you'll have to submit a ticket for. Head to https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

Sometimes it takes a few times before you get a response. Good luck! If it becomes more than a couple of weeks before you get help, come back here!

-Tabby 

Simple Pin Media
Follow us at pinterest.com/simplepinmedia
2 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @PlantShopAfrica and welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for the help @simplepinmedia, you're absolutely correct. 

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your issue.

Please click here, to get in touch with the correct team regarding your issue.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
sienna0973

I'm experiencing the same. Submitted a ticket but all I received was this:Email from Pinterest.png

0 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @sienna0973 and welcome the PBC!

I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing when trying to claim your YouTube account. I completely understand your frustration.

Like I previously mentioned, I wish there was more I could do here, but the team that's working on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your issue.

Please continue working with our team on this as they partner closely with our engineering team, who can diagnose your issue.

0 Kudos