cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried my first story Pin and got an error. Any help?

historyhustle
Just visiting

I tried to create a Story Pin, because I was told I can test out the new feature. I spent some time creating it, only to get this message each time I tried (attached). Could someone help me figure out the issue?

Thanks so much,

Joe

0 Kudos
9 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @historyhustle , thank you for reporting the error you encountered with story pins. We've shared this issue with the appropriate team but Pinterest offices are closed tomorrow Monday (5/24). We'll update you as soon as teams get back to their (virtual) desks on Tuesday.

Has this happened again with story pins since you made this initial report?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @historyhustle, wanted to check in on this! Are you still experiencing this error when trying to create a Story Pin? Have you filed a ticket with our team?  

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
historyhustle
Just visiting

Thanks for your response. I will try another Story Pin and report back here!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@historyhustle, wanted to follow-up and see if you had success with this! Let us know. 🤞

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
historyhustle
Just visiting

Yes it did! Thank yo for following up. It would splendidly and I will certainly use the feature again.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hurray!! So happy to hear. 🤗

0 Kudos
historyhustle
Just visiting

Hello! I no longer seem to be able to create Story Pins. Could you help?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @historyhustle! I can see that you reached out to our support team recently about this. Story Pins are still in development, so not everyone will have the ability to create them.  To both gain and retain access to the feature, our team is taking into account a variety of factors including (but not limited to) previously published content, country location, business status, and terms of use. These factors are subject to change.

If you're having trouble accessing Story Pins:
-You may be logging in from a market where we haven't yet rolled out this feature. We're currently testing with select markets and will be expanding to more audiences soon.
-If you've violated our Community Guidelines in the past, you won't be able to create Story Pins right now.

0 Kudos
historyhustle
Just visiting

Thanks so much for your response. It would be really, really helpful to know what the reason is specifically or what rule I may have violated so that I can be a better Pinner in the future! The Story Pins were performing well. Could you please offer me a more information on what caused this decision to revoke access?

0 Kudos