Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

The Ads Overview display has changed again and it's so frustrating

thesideblogger
Just visiting

I don't know why Pinterest keeps changing the Ads Overview page. The traditional format (where we can see the images) is much better to see which pins are currently being promoted. or at least there should be a view option where you can switch between the traditional view (list of images) or a row of ads. This is ultra-frustrating from a user-experience POV. If I want to know which ad is which Pin image, I have to click through four times, instead of just once. Petition to bring back the old view, please?

ALSO. If someone wanted to see the rows of ads, they can just click on the "Reporting" tab. Why can't we have the old overview look when the Reporting tab shows most of the current (newly designed) overview information anyway? Isn't this redundant?

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thesideblogger
Just visiting

Filled out the form but it's for a feature request, so it's not really a solution, is it? The interface is just not user-friendly and I wish someone was paying attention... It's hard to even know which ones are getting clicks and which aren't unless I click through several times. I really don't understand why a good thing has to be changed to something so bad... anyway, I'm accepting this as a solution because you asked me to, but the whole thing is just disappointing.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @thesideblogger 

I totally understand how frustrating it is when Pinterest makes changes to their platform. The only way to get the old way back is to fill out this form.

I know this doesn't help at this time. So sorry about that. 

Let us know if you need anything else.

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
thesideblogger
Just visiting

Filled out the form but it's for a feature request, so it's not really a solution, is it? The interface is just not user-friendly and I wish someone was paying attention... It's hard to even know which ones are getting clicks and which aren't unless I click through several times. I really don't understand why a good thing has to be changed to something so bad... anyway, I'm accepting this as a solution because you asked me to, but the whole thing is just disappointing.

1 Kudo