cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you and question about Idea Pins in Spanish

mamamultitaskin
Just visiting

Hi, 

thank you for having me here! I write a blog in Spanish and my pins and new Idea Pins are in Spanish.  My blog is mamamultitasking.com.  Is Pinterest giving any priority to the Spanish-speaking content creators? or are you expecting Idea Pins to be just in English? I am excited to share my content with my Latin American audience as well as my audience that speaks Spanish in the US.  I appreciate your comments. thank you! @PinterestDavid

1 Kudo
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

Pinterest users have the ability to change the "LANGUAGE" in their settings so whatever language they choose will dominate that in their home feed. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 3.34.38 PM.png

2 Kudos
BreathAliento
Just visiting

I also post in both English and Spanish. It's a challenge, but I think I'm up for it!

If I mainly enter on the English Side of Pinterest and still have Spanish pins, are they showing on the Spanish side?  Since I never log in with the Spanish language, I've not ever really seen any traffic from my Spanish posts. Are they separate sites completely?

Be great, Share often
Producer | Creator | Founder
#OneLoveWorld Family Media Network
L J Artica aka @B͜͡R͜͡E͜͡A͜͡T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡L͜͡I͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡O͜͡
1 Kudo
mamamultitaskin
Just visiting

Hello, I have blogs in Spanish and they do get traffic from the USA, Mexico, and other Latin American countries.  I am just wondering about the traffic the Idea Pins would get if they are done in the other languages.

0 Kudos
mamamultitaskin
Just visiting

Thanks for that info. However, I don't mean to change my settings. What I was asking about is the importance of the Idea Pins and other languages.

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

At this point you need to decide if you want to attract Spanish speaking countries or not but you can't do both. If you want to reach a wider audience I would choose "English" in your Idea Pins. 

0 Kudos