cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagging Pins with Catalog Products

goldleafhomedecor

Hello! 

We have uploaded our WooCommerce catalog to Pinterest, and were hoping to use it to tag our Pins with our products (similar to the feature in Facebook). When I click on the tag, and then Catalog, and then put in the Product ID that is specified in our XML file, it tells me the product does not exist. 

Is this the right way to do this? If not, can someone please walk me through the exact steps to using the Catalog to tag our pins? 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestRenato

Hi, @goldleafhomedecor, and welcome to our community! 

Have you had the chance to apply to Product tagging? If you haven't, please, check this form to do it. You are free to apply to it if you already have a Pinterest tag implemented and a Catalog set up on your account, and I believe you have both. My only reminder is to let you know that the more complete your Pinterest tag is the better, meaning that you should try to implement all the events you can: Add to cart, Checkout, Leads, Page visit. You can check this in this article about Catalogs. I hope it helps, but let me know if you need anything else! 

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
0 Kudos
marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Hi @goldleafhomedecor I don't know exactly your case but in my case, I can only tag the product in one of the sizes. (Xsmall). If I try to tag a product in Large size it will say that the product doesn't exist. 

Try this and let me know how it goes. 

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
0 Kudos
goldleafhomedecor

Hi @marialunabroilo! We mostly sell jewelry and one-size-fits-all accessories, so we don't even have sizes! But that's very interesting to hear. @PinterestRenato do you have any solutions or recommendations? Thanks! 

0 Kudos