cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket and Rich PINs

homesewnbyus
Just visiting

I've already submitted a support ticket for this issue but have only received the robot message back (submitted 3/3). Does it normally take that long for a response?

I moved my website host and now all the previous PINs no longer work. The new host added /index.php/ into the title of each post. I thought it would be an easy fix to edit each PIN and adjust the website but alas that is not possible because of the way I created the PINs. I have tried adding the information about creating Rich PINs to an individual post, but that didn't work. I am frustrated and not sure where to turn. My traffic has dropped by 85%. Of course it has - none of the links work. I'd be happy to provide more information if anyone has a clue how to resolve this. I cannot be the first and only person who has had issues after moving to a different host.

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide! I'm attaching a few screen shots just for fun.

Roseanne - Home Sewn By Us

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@homesewnbyus, could you share the ticket # with me so I can follow-up on the delay in response from our team? Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos