cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden Account Suspension

greatwdwtips
Just visiting

I came here to look for help this evening and have discovered that others are experiencing the same thing this evening and apparently last evening as well. 

Tonight, I was in one of my client's Tailwind account.  (I was not even logged into his Pinterest account at the time as I was simply using their Tailwind Create function to create and schedule two pins for him.  And then I went to Tailwind's communities section to look for interesting relevant pins, and scheduled two pins from there as well (being very careful - as always - to click thru on the pins first to make sure they did not go to spam). 

Immediately after scheduling that 4th pin, I was kicked out of Tailwind, saying that I needed to reconnect my client's Pinterest account.  But when I tried to do so, that was when I saw the pop-up from Pinterest saying the account had just been suspended. 

Again - neither myself nor my client were in the account at the time - nor have we been for the last few days.  I've been a pinner for many years (since the days when you needed an invite) and have always been extremely careful about always following the rules. 

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice  I would appreciate any help in getting his account restored as soon as possible.  Thank you so much!

1 Kudo
7 Replies
greatwdwtips
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice - here is the account that I think was suspended by mistake: 

davidhobartyfv

And again - thank you!  I appreciate your help with this. 

0 Kudos
maosiecki

The same thing just happened to my account, @onthecusp - I wasn't even logged in and haven't created any pins recently, but my account was suspended out of the blue. I didn't even receive an email.

Hoping that this isn't happening to a lot of other users and if it is, that Pinterest is addressing it with haste! I really hope my account is unlocked soon. 

0 Kudos
cameronteam
Just visiting

Yesterday, my account was suspended suddenly after posting via Tailwind. I sent in a ticket and woke up this morning to an email from Pinterest saying they made a mistake. Access had been restored. I hope your suspension gets resolved quickly.

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @greatwdwtips & @maosiecki  

You can file an appeals ticket for your account here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact?current_page=about_you_page&appeals=account_suspension

Hope that helps!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
1 Kudo
greatwdwtips
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef- Thank you very much for sharing that link.  Fortunately, I did not have to get that far, but I'll keep it handy should this happen again.  (And I'm sure others who may run into this will find it helpful as well).

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice I'm not sure if you had a hand in getting my client's account restored so quickly - but if you did, I'm very grateful.  Thank you.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

That's great that your client's account was restored @greatwdwtips ! Yes, do save that link for future reference & let's hope this doesn't happen again!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
2 Kudos
realpeepingtom
Just visiting

For months I've been sending not so subtle messages to Pinterest that there system has a problem. People are wantonly getting there accounts suspended for doing absolutely nothing wrong, and getting the account restored (if it ever gets restored) could take weeks. The level of stress that that situation potentially inflicts is unwarranted and Pinterest seems to be taking a very cavalier approach to resolving this issue. I've just begun a new venture and have a established a new Pinterest account for it, but I must tell you, I'm deathly afraid of doing anything on the account because I've been psychologically scarred by @Pinterest from two account suspensions having occurred simply by trying to create ONE pin. 

3 Kudos