cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden Account Suspension

RoyalChoiceLashes
Just visiting

My Pinterest business account royalchoiceluxury was deactivated on Nov. 4. The account royalchoiceluxury was created in February 2020 and was ok before this deactivation happened. I am not completely sure but I can guess it was deactivated because a few following were unfollowed by mistake. I asked to reactivate the account and got this reply:

Hi RoyalChoice Luxury Store,
We took a look at your account and decided not to reactivate it because we noticed activity that goes against our spam policy. You won't be able to access your Pins or messages.
The Pinterest Team

I am not a spam account and didn’t post anything inappropriate. If I was not in compliance with Pinterest’s Best Practices then it was just an accident and I will do my best to avoid this happening in the future. Please help reactivate my account and give me a chance to run ads on Pinterest.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan Please help me resolve the issue. Thank you in advance

1 Kudo
quintero2105

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan I just open my Pinterest account. I am new to Pinterest and I follow all the steps in Linking my Shopify store and everything. However, a few hours later after I confirm my email, page the TXT code to my DNS I received an email telling me that my account has been suspended because of activity that violates the Spam Policy. I am not sure what activity when I just open this account and don't even know how to pin something or run ads in Pinterest. I have already email your team but I got a quick response just telling me that I violated the Spam policy but that it. I need to know what exactly it is wrong or non-compliant in my store for me to fix it. 

any help you can provide me will be highly appreciated 

Thank you Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 5.43.23 PM.png 

1 Kudo
batozirachid
Just visiting

My account has been suspended falsely by spamming algorithm.. I do follow Pinterest Community Guidelines for many years, I requested Pinterest to get my business account reviewed by a human representative instead of a bot but No response.

I appealed the suspension via the help form for over 2 weeks but no response.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport Please help me resolve the issue.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your experience with us. The best way for you all to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here to help but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

3 Kudos
batozirachid
Just visiting

Thank you @PinterestGabby for your response. I did file more than one ticket through the help desk for over 2 weeks now but no response. I 've had my Pinterest business account for over 3 years, i don't spam at all and my business depends mostly on Pinterest traffic. All am asking is to get a real person to check my situation quickly.

I would be so grateful if you could get a real person from the Pinterest team to help me resolve the issue.

Thank you so much for your help @PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport

1 Kudo
RoyalChoiceLashes
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby,

Unfortunately, the way you suggest to follow to resolve the issue does not work (at least for me). I have filed 5 tickets using the link you provided here and still waiting for a resolution since Nov, 4! What else should I do - to file tickets non-stop until somebody from the team finally will have time to review and resolve the suspension?

Please advise if there is another way to resolve these issues. Thank you

(Note: My suspended Pinterest business account is royalchoiceluxury)

1 Kudo
bouiebrammer

My business account is temporarily locked with the email address: birnbaumhnovoan64276@gmail.com

I am sure that I do not violate any of pinterest's policies, you only answer in general and cannot give any reason to prove that I have violated the policy, I feel you disrespect valued customers.

1 Kudo
bouiebrammer
0 Kudos
RoyalChoiceLashes
Just visiting

Here is one more reply from Pinterest:

Pinterest <pinbot@account.pinterest.com>

Hi RoyalChoice Luxury Store,

We took a look at your account and decided not to reactivate it because we noticed activity that goes against our spam policy. You won't be able to access your Pins or messages.
The Pinterest Team

No real resolution just a bot's reply. Not a good service!

1 Kudo
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wroth doing activities!. I don't understand. My Pinterest business account is suddenly suspended. I tried to log into our Pinterest Business Past (December 31) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog.
My Account. https://www.pinterest.fr/health_beauty_fitness_skincare/
The problem is whenever I used my suspended account username and email to report the issue Pinbot replies with same answer which is very frustrating. I have sent Pinterest emails too but so far no result.
@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport Please help me resolve the issue.

1 Kudo