cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggle with verified-merchant-program

AnfisaSkin

i have all things set in place but its not activating the verified-merchant-program.  3 months passed and not sure what could be the hold up.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @AnfisaSkin and welcome to the PBC!

You can make sure you are filing all of the requirements to qualify for a Verified Merchant in this link. You can also file a ticket to our support team so they help you 

Feel free to check out our guidelines for more information, or you can file a ticket with our VMP team.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
AnfisaSkin

Sadly there is no system to communicate between the admin. We don't have a clue what is actually the problem to even start fixing something. The tag and the catalogs have been good for a long time and now its some type of hold up on the back end. 

I have a notification on my main dashboard which says its "in progress"  but that's been like that for  over 3 months already. At point its either they dont even see that we are still waiting or something major is not working in the system to continue our application.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @AnfisaSkin, sorry for the delay.

Just checked back on your profile and it seems you've been approved for the Verified Merchant Program. Glad to know it worked out for you.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos