cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy Help NEEDED

healthfullywhole
Just visiting

Hi @foodiehomechef 

Thank you, this is great encouragement! My accounts are @jonescreativeco and @healthfullywhole .

I am about to implement the changes that @therealsouthamerica suggested- changing up my bio a bit, turning off boards that I am not currently using, and trying to get my descriptions more concise and keywordy. 

I would very much appreciate if you would be willing to look as well. Do you suggest pinning a lot of others stuff? I feel like my accounts look so crowded/repetitive with all my own work but I've heard different things when it comes to pinning ratios of your pins to others?

Any advice/constructive criticism  is welcome!

Will give you a follow gladly!

Meg

2 Kudos
healthfullywhole
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume 

This was all so helpful. I really appreciate the time you took to write all this out. Is there a specific strategy you reccomend or best practices you use when pinning? I just started looking into tribes recently and they look great. Do you just use the tribes that come with the plus plan or do you pay for extra tribes? Thank you so much! Going to go follow you!

-Meg

3 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@healthfullywhole Yes definitely stick to it all the time 🙂 When I first started it took about 2 months to see consistent resulst 🙂

I currently do NOT repin at all and only concentrate on fresh pins - the results are OK, could be better tho.

I did before tho but right now pinterest focuses on fresh pins even more than ever 🙂

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
3 Kudos
abetterresume
Loves to help

@healthfullywhole

Glad to help. There are two strategies to keep in mind when pinning.

1). Monitor your timing. There are times of the day that are better than others. Several people have written articles on determining this and I believe Tailwind also has suggestions for best pinning times. The easiest rule is to pin when your audience is active. Middle of the night pinning may get you activity, but low conversions.

2). Make 2-5 variations of your pin, then check which gets the best results. After a month, repin the pin that got the best impressions and clicks. You can have different headlines, colors, images and titles. Over time you will get to know what will pop when you pin.

You don't need a lot of tribes to get results. You might also want to start you own. As tribe manager, you chose the rules and are able to interact with members.

Let us know how things go.

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@healthfullywhole Hi there - answer to your question yes to turn boards off but don't delete just keep adding things to them for inspiration and when your ready make any necessary additions or changes to them and then make your boards public.

I am glad you came to the PBC and have decided to keep going.

Try not to be discouraged this is a quote from a book that I have read like a trillion times and  I consistently think of when I feel like the problem is to big or too much for me to manage its good food for thought. Lisa😁

“You think “problems” are roadblocks to achieving what you want, when in reality they are pathways.
Marcus Aurelius sums this up well: “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” Simply, running into a “problem” forces you to take action to resolve it. That action will inevitably lead you to think differently, behave differently, and choose differently. The “problem” becomes a catalyst for you to actualize the life you always wanted. It pushes you from your comfort zone, that’s all.”

Excerpt From: Brianna Wiest. “101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think.” Apple Books. https://books.apple.com/us/book/101-essays-that-will-change-the-way-you-think/id1148726874

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@healthfullywhole Hi Meg!

You are always welcome! I sometimes re pin my successful pins, because I love them and they constantly bringing me impressions. But, I don't overdo it, pick up your most successful pins and re pin them to your another relevant boards. Good luck!

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there Meg, before I answer your questions... thanks for giving me your accounts, let me have a look at them over this weekend & I'll get back to you on or before Sunday 🙂

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@healthfullywholeHi Meg, so sorry I didn't get back to earlier, I wasn't feeling to well this week & haven't been around much.

The only thing I have to add to what others have said is that I would advise you to add some text to your pins. People looking at just the photos really have no idea what your pins are about. You nay have better luck with folks clicking on & saving your pins if you follow that advice. 😊

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Been wondering where you've been, @foodiehomechef! Missed you around here. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well 😞 sending lots of good healthy vibes your way! 💕

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Thanks Gabby, it's always nice to get good vibes! 🤗

1 Kudo