cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story pins

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hi there, I have been watching the Creators Festivals and in several of them they talk about how nice is to make Story pins and that we should try to make some, I have applied several times but I have never received access to make them or an email explaining why I don't have access,  can you please advise. Thanks

Remember to always be creative in the kitchen, particularly in your cookie decorating!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @thecookiecouture! Welcome to the community, we're so glad you're here! How'd you like the Creator Festival last week? Hope you had fun. 🙂 

Story Pins are still in development, so not everyone will have the ability to create them. Please be patient while our team reviews your request. You’ll only hear an update if you are added into the beta program. Please note that not everyone gets access as Story Pins are still in development. Our team is taking into account a variety of factors including (but not limited to) previously published content, country location and business status. These factors are subject to change. We appreciate your understanding and excitement to try Story Pins! Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime, and see you around the community. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos