cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story pins

Chloe_Marie08

I would like to have story pins but haven’t been able to get them. I’ve been trying since they first came out. Could anyone help me with invite codes and getting story pins?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Hey @Chloe_Marie08 have you tried asking for access yet? I can't quite tell from your question if you've already tried this but here's the link if you want to try that. https://www.pinterest.com/story-pin-invite/

Otherwise, it may take some time before it's completely rolled out to all creators. Also, are you in the US? It may be even slower to roll out in other countries. Could be another factor. @PinterestGabby and @PinterestJanice might have more insight. 

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
abetterresume
Loves to help

I have tried multiple times to get story pins. Even submitted several tickets. Same reply. They are in development, only certain profiles, regions to locations get them. Be patience. Here is a link, try again.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Chloe_Marie08! I can't see that you've applied for Story Pins -- you can apply for early access here. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos