cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pins Suddenly Gone

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi there! I've had access to story pins for quite a while now, I haven't used them on my own account but I run Pinterest accounts for several clients and today, I noticed the story pins option is completely GONE from my account and one of my clients. On my client's account, I had posted multiple story pins and they've been really successful, so I'm not sure why the creature is gone, is there a way to get it back? I know with my other clients' accounts there is still access, and I'm doing this all from a web browser so it isn't an out of date app issue. Would love any insight! Thanks! @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

hi, @heysunnyjess 

I think there is something wrong with story pins on these days. My story pins were getting 7-10 k impressions, but it is dropped 400-600 now!  I hope it will be solved very soon!

Highlighted
Just visiting

Thank you so much for your feedback, I think you're probably right because I noticed a few inconsistencies with story pins across several of my clients accounts recently. I'm just so sad I don't have access to the feature anymore and that several of my clients also lost access while others still have it. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. Thanks again for your response! 

-jess-

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @heysunnyjess, thanks for coming to the community and sharing your experience with us. Story Pins are still in development, so not everyone will have the ability to create them. To both gain and retain access to the feature, our team is taking into account a variety of factors including (but not limited to) previously published content, country location, business status, and terms of use. These factors are subject to change. If you're having trouble accessing Story Pins:

• You may be logging in from a market where we haven't yet rolled out this feature. We're currently testing with select markets and will be expanding to more audiences soon.
  •  If you've violated our Community Guidelines in the past, you won't be able to create Story Pins right now.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!