cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pins not available on mobile

marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Hi!

I'm trying to create a story pin using my mobile. I've two accounts that say "REquest access" although they have story pins enabled on the desktop version. How can I do to fix this? (My app is updated and I'm able to create Story pins for other accounts using the Pinterest app, but these two got story pins only a few weeks ago and they don't show up on mobile).

Thanks!

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marialunabroilo Hi Maria! Could you share the device you're using and the app version you're on so we can double-check? Also [if you haven't already] try restarting the app and logging out and back in to Pinterest and see if that helps. Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marialunabroilo Hi Maria! Could you share the device you're using and the app version you're on so we can double-check? Also [if you haven't already] try restarting the app and logging out and back in to Pinterest and see if that helps. Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby Yaay! I did all of that + restarting the phone and it worked. The story pin is already live, thank you!

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marialunabrolio, oh wonderful!! Glad to hear that worked. 🤗

0 Kudos