cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pins & Text Formatting on Mobile

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi Everyone!

I've been creating stories a lot more and happened to check one of them on mobile just now. 

It looks normal in my feed but when I click on it, the text is partially cut off on my screen. I find it strange because the design tool/creator ensures that the text stays within boundaries, plus, the story cover looks fine in my feed. 

It stinks because on some of the pages, you can't even make out what the text says. 

Anyone else notice this? Maybe it's something to do with the scaling on my phone? (I have a Pixel 2). 

Thank you!

Looks fine in the feed though!Looks fine in the feed though!When I engage with the story, the text is cut off.When I engage with the story, the text is cut off.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @owlbbaking! Hmm, that does look strange, can definitely see where the text is cut off. We've shared this with our team and will follow-up once we hear more. Those cookies look delicious, btw. 😍

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks so much, @PinterestGabby !! Appreciate you jumping in and sharing with the team! And thank you!! They are one of my favorites!!  😄

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heard from the team, @owlbbaking! They're aware of the issue and working on a fix which should help mitigate issues like these. 😊

Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we could escalate! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

That's awesome, @PinterestGabby !! Thanks so much ="😊">

1 Kudo