cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story pin videos not playing on laptop

divinehostess
Just visiting

The story pin do not play videos I uploaded on a computer. Only from the app.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @divinehostess, hope you've been well. Wanted to send a quick update to let you know that the issue you reported has been resolved by our engineering team. Let me know if you have any questions! 🎉

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
divinehostess
Just visiting

Update, they do play-- but not automatically. You have to click on them and it's not obvious that it is a video

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @divinehostess, welcome to the community and thanks for reporting. This is actually a known issue and our engineering team is working on a fix. We'll update this thread once it's been resolved. Thanks again and hope to see you around the community! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @divinehostess, hope you've been well. Wanted to send a quick update to let you know that the issue you reported has been resolved by our engineering team. Let me know if you have any questions! 🎉

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
eelhaltgmailcom

not for me; how do I fix it so I can see videos play? I'm on a Mac Air laptop with Catalina

0 Kudos