Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pin impressions dropping

joycolorr
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hello Gabby, 

I just triend 3 story pins on my pinterest account till now and got 100- 160 and 300 impressions on each though i have 2 million followers on my account. I do not think its normal to get that low impressions. Moreover, I just use Pinterest as my hobby and love pinning great stuffs. I do not own any website etc . I will be very thankful to you if you solve this issue.

Last but not the least, a friend of mind told me that there is a sudden drop of impressions on story pins from 1-December and its declined to -80%. Can you please let your to look into that issue too

Much Love!

Amber

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

Be careful from where you get your information. Story pins seem to be functioning properly.

The impressions on Story pins are based on your content, time posted and the board to which you post. I have tried multiple variations until optimal results were achieved.

Here is are pin stats from a Story pin from this week.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.33.16 PM.png

0 Kudos
joycolorr
Just visiting

When I am pinning a story in my old boards I am hardly getting 200 impressions..But When I pinned in new boards I get 3000 impressions.. People who have million followers are getting more then 200k impressions but in my case its nothing..

What is the best time to pin a story pins according to Californian time, so that I will try accordingly for the best results. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @joycolorr, I'd recommend taking a peek at our Story Pin best practices FAQ -- you'll find a plethora of info/resources to help you take your content to the next level. Hope that helps! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
joycolorr
Just visiting

I tried each and everything, but no result. Seems like my account has been put in the spam list.. contacted them and they said, its not in the spam list.. do not know why i am not getting impressions on my stories. confused

0 Kudos